- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, or suitability of the products offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- In order to use certain features of the Website, you must register for an account. You may be asked to provide a password in connection with your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- By registering an account for this Website, you agree you are at least 18 years of age or your parent and/or guardian has consented to your use of the Website.
- You agree that the information you provide, whether at registration or at any other time, will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Except as otherwise provided in the standard terms of sale that govern the sale of each product on this site, the products offered for sale on this site and the transactions conducted through it are provided by Etroncs Pty Ltd on an “as is” basis.
- Your use of any information or products purchased on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Etroncs Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site except as provided here to the full extent permissible by applicable law.
- This site may include inaccuracies, mistakes or typographical errors.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Etronics Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or purchase of it’s products, including, but not limited to, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special, or consequential damages.
- Please note that the price quoted for each item on the Site should be regarded as an invitation for offer and should not be regarded as an offer. Your order is an offer for purchase, which will be accepted when Etronics Pty Ltd confirms your order. There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel.
- Etronics Pty Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of the Terms at any time. Please check periodically for changes.